* 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
* 3 cloves of minced garlic
* 1/2 tablespoon tomato paste
* 2 tablespoon ketchup
* 1/4 cup yogurt
* 1/4 cup lemon juice
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1 tsp paprika
* Olive oil for cooking
* 1-2 chopped up tomatoes
* 1 chopped up onion (fried or uncooked-either is fine)
* dried parsley
* Thin Middle Eastern pita bread wraps
Cut chicken breasts into 1/2 inch cubes, put in bowl. Add all other ingredi-
ents into the bowl, except olive oil.
Mix thoroughly. Heat pan to medium/high heat, add 3tablespoons of olive
oil in pan, then add the chicken, cook uncovered for 5-10 minutes on each
side or until all moisture has evaporated and chicken is lightly browned.
Put cooked chicken into a pita wrap with the some chopped tomatoes, on-
ions, and dried parsley.
You can serve with a side of seasoned basmati rice if you wish.